SOLD 1975 FJ 40 - Virginia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401 United States
I’ve owned this cruiser for about 20 years, and a change in life status has me putting it up for sale. A few details:

- When first purchased the truck was completely stripped, and gone through both mechanically and body. Minor rust was repaired, frame treated, and all body seams sealed. Rear tub was replaced with new steel tub, and steel rockers were welded in and integrated. Painted Toyota nebula green.
-Custom bent front tube fenders, Iron Pig Off-Road 3/16 laser cut steel rear fenders.
-Bullet proof IPOR belly skid
-TBI 350 w GM performance serpentine kit and accessories. Painless engine harness, Griffen double core aluminum radiator. Truck rewired w Highway 22 harness, modern fuse box moved out of harms way to glove box.
-Autometer Pro-Comp gauges, very large Odyssey battery
-Metaltech family roll cage and hood guard
-Warn 8274 w new synthetic rope and Factor 55 fair lead and thimble, custom IPOR front bumper
-Springover w FJ 60 axles, longfields hub to hub in front and Poly Performance chromolys in rear, Raceline beads running 39.5 Pitbulls
-IPOR high steer, FJ 60 power steering conversion
-ARB air lockers front and rear
-FJ 60 splitcase
-Marlin 4.7 crawl box
-SOR bikini top, half soft doors

Clear title, tagged, and insured - it’s as good on the road as off, but it is not a garage queen - it’s primarily a wheeling rig. I’m selling as my boys are grown, and it just doesn’t get the use it should, and I’m considering moving to a comp buggy. The great majority of the work on this truck was performed professionally by Iron Pig Off-Road in Fredericksburg, Va.

in addition to the truck and all of its upgrades, I have a vast amount of spares, hard doors and top, etc that I’m willing to negotiate on.

Priced at $25k.

5885A8F5-F5C5-4992-9EEE-43EC2A027CBB.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice looking........but deceiving. I thought those tires were like 35" x 15.5" x 15" :). Sounds like a solid wheeler, ready to go. You should post more pics for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom