For Sale 1975 Black Front Floor Mat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Fj40 black front floor mat

My Fj40 is far from original so others may have better use of this. This matt is in great shape. I have not added any protectors or chemicals. I didn't scrub it, I just rinsed it off with water and took pictures. There is a small tear on the drivers side (see photo).

Other Mud members thought it was a $500 to $800 mat and they suggested I post here before ebay. (I'm looking for 17" wheels with 35" tires, but a trade would have to be local.)

$750 plus shipping, located in Minnesota

Last edited:
Alex, thank you for your interest. I probably wouldn't want to take the time to figure out how to send it to Russia. Even though you have a history here, I would also be concerned about payment . Sorry

should fit all years up until 1/79, not 100% sure on earlier than 67.
I think the price is on the high side, but you will get the most money on e-bay for an item like this.
it's a nice floor mat, no question there.
Just my 2 cents

65swb45 - I am not sure what that is for or what it means. Can you clarify. Thanks.
He is letting DSB345 know about this sale to see if he/she wants to buy it. In another words, he is trying to help you sell it.

A.J

65swb45 - I am not sure what that is for or what it means. Can you clarify. Thanks.

Likely DSB345 is looking for a mat and 65swb45 is calling his attention to it. By using the @ in front of his handle, Mud will notify him and point him to this thread.

Thanks for teaching me that guys. I am pretty good with technology, but forums and social media are new to me!

Something funny about abbreviations...I have dyslexia, very mild, in fact I didn't know I even had it until I was 40 and my son was diagnosed with it. Now I understand why I do certain things, and read and write a certain way. The funny part, I was browsing this forum for a couple years before I bought my FJ40 and I had to ask my Fj40 mechanic what the URL meant (ih8mud). I couldn't process or understand what it was, I thought it was a bunch of random stuff. I "see" it every time now that I know what it is. Felt a little stupid asking that!

Thanks for the follow up with pricing. It is helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom