For Sale 1974 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD - 1974 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40

Vehicle has been SOLD.

This vehicle is located in Yuma, AZ but we travel frequently to Phoenix, AZ and San Diego, CA so delivery may be an option.

2F In line 6 cylinder, 4 Speed transmission,strong motor, minimal rust
Factory Soft Top Model (no top with the vehicle though)
Weber Carburetor
Header
New Exhaust Manifold Gaskets
New Clutch Master Cylinder
New Water Pump
New (used) Ignition Igniter
New (used) Signal Generator
Transfer case Double Oil Seal
Valves recently adjusted
All fluids changed recently and rear differential gasket replaced

The Die Hard battery in the engine compartment photo will not be going with the cruiser. It will have an Interstate battery though. Also, it will come with the original steering wheel rather than the Grant wheel pictured.

These pictures should give you an idea of what shape the vehicle is in. It should be considered a project but runs and drives fine. The truck sat for a few years before I bought it last summer so it has small things that need attention. It could use new tires and a new wiper motor. There are some oil leaks that I have been working on finding. Probably other stuff that I can't remember right now but it is small stuff. The major things (engine, axles, trans and transfer case) are solid.

$2500
0930081708.jpg
0930081708b.jpg
0930081708c.jpg

Last edited:
pm'd you
Thanks,
Paul

Scared me for a second there... Time to get ur ass back up here for some campin an wheelin brother!

landcruisnman and jp_waltz - you both have PMs

BMAN - I don't think I could give the other one away so no worries there. Just joking, I couldn't bear to part with that one.

I know it has only been one day but COME AWN, someone buy this thing so I can go wheeling with BMAN :)

Richard

I've had some interest but this is still around...

Richard

Vehicle has been SOLD.

Richard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom