craigslist 1974 Toyota FJ40 - (Catalina Az) - too much, but posting because there are not that many for sale lately worth considering (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
not mine

Arizona vehicle since new
Disc brakes , air suspension , lockers
4.2L 2F engine with headers runs strong
In excellent condition , bikini and full cloth top (new)
An original Tucson area FJ with lots of local history

$32,000

00x0x_544QdYHuPthz_0x20oM_1200x900.jpg

00X0X_faGJzy615yz_0x20oM_1200x900.jpg

00505_5A7KkFU03d5z_0x20oM_1200x900.jpg

I'm out of the loop on something....

but that sea foam green one in the back ground looks really nice

they look "good" until you own one of his

search:
vintage
or
mushro

Last edited:
This has his dirty hands written all over it.....

Yep
Mushro is in Flagstaff. Looks like he’s trying to get a hook in somebody’s mouth in the Tucson area.
Certainly a Greg price. And the classic background from all of his listings.

Buyer beware

the Cruiser world becomes VERY small…
Ya, this guy has built himself quite the reputation huh? Talk about having egg on your back, and egg all over your face.

thankfully the Cruiser community sticks together and looks out for each other. Gotta love it..

Ya, this guy has built himself quite the reputation huh? Talk about having egg on your back, and egg all over your face.

thankfully the Cruiser community sticks together and looks out for each other. Gotta love it..
Hi,
I found this forum and am writing to you because I need an idea.
Greg Mushro sent me a brand new Chevy Blaser to Germany many years ago against payment in advance. Everything went well. A few years later I sent him money again, about $45,000 for a new Chevy Blazer. There were problems finding a suitable one and I had to transfer another $10,000. I did too. He never sent the truck.
We even met up in Switzerland to go skiing with Mark, his brother and him. he was a friend.
Since the car didn't come, I flew to New York to see Greg Mushro and he was a crack addict and had cuts all over his body. I lived with him and Mark lived there too. Mark was a banker at UBS Bank.
Greg's mother protected Greg for years and I never got my money back.
Meanwhile, Greg's business in flagstaff Arizona vintage offroad is certainly not bad and I'm trying to get some money or a vehicle back.
I'm looking for someone who can give me tips here.
greetings from Munich

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom