For Sale 1974 fj55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1974 fj55 for sale sb 350, sm420 with landcruiser 3 speed xfer case. Shackle reversal with fj60 axles, disc brake front end, powersteering, SUA. Custom interior with front buckets matching rear seat. Needs a headliner. Runs down the highway at 75-80 no problem. New 18 wheels and tires. Warn 8000 winch. Some rust on an older paint job but not horrible for what it is.
If you think the price is out of line let me know but be nice lol. If interested and need more pics let me know also. Located in Northern colorado call 970-581-9449

20160712_202119.jpg

IMG_2753.jpg

20160712_192907.jpg

IMG_2764.jpg

IMG_2756.jpg

$13000 obo

Last edited:
TJ,
Yeah ! Unfortunately... he's 75 and it's a little much for him to drive anymore so we're going try and get something a little easier to get in and out of for him and my mom.

TJ,
Yeah ! Unfortunately... he's 75 and it's a little much for him to drive anymore so we're going try and get something a little easier to get in and out of for him and my mom.

Bummer!

GLWS.

I would love to get over there and see it sometime. Maybe we could get pics of the 2 Pigs together...

Bummer!

GLWS.

I would love to get over there and see it sometime. Maybe we could get pics of the 2 Pigs together...

For sure, I still work in Foco so just let me know and ill drive it to work you can swing by at lunch or something even drive it if you like.
Thanks

I saw this rig on Christmas day last year-tried to help you get moving again. That thing rolls! Glws...

Hey boss hog,
Thank you sir, I do remember you.
Happy cruisin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom