1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1974 FJ55 for sale in Omaha, NE

Discussion in 'FJ55 | FJ56' started by hodag, Jul 4, 2005.

1. hodag

hodag

Selling my 74' FJ55. Good body, rust around rear sill and fenders. Minor bubbles on front doors and fenders. Body is straight, no roof rot. New 71' (rust free) tailgate not installed, going with sale. Rotten rockers cut out and replaced with 4"x4" 3/8" wall square stock for rock sliders.

Gen II GM 350 V8, Edelbrock intake and 600cfm carb. Electric fuel pump. 2.5" dual into 40 series Flowmaster with single 3" outlet. Approx. 90K miles on motor. TH350 tranny with Lokar kickdown linkage. B&M Starshifter, not installed, included in sale. Stock T-case, stock axles, drum brakes, stock steering. Stock steel wheels with hubcaps.

Floor pans cut out and replaced, RustBullet (www.rustbullet.com) entire floor from firewall to tailgate. Herculine from firewall to tailgate and up to the bottoms of windows. New 7/16" carpet pad and gray marine carpet front to back. VW Vanagon buckets and rear bench. Brackets for buckets utilize stock bench brackets so it could be converted back to stock bench seat. Stock rear bench included in sale. New door weatherstrip on all 4 doors. Kenwood stereo with 6" door speakers in front and 8"woofer under rear seat.

The truck has been my daily driver for the last year and a half. Very dependable even in the coldest Nebraska winter. Lots of spare parts, including all lenses, emblems and such. Stock swaybar and jack. Spare front drum axle housing minus 3rd member.

Asking $3000 or reasonable offer. I am in Omaha, Nebraska 68104. Please contact me for any questions or pictures by email at eallgood@cox.net or eallgood@nebraskamed.com.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2006
  2. Doc

Doc

Media:
    Albums:
    More pics of the body please, and interior

3. hodag

hodag

more pics of FJ55 in Omaha

Here are a few more shots.

Thanks, Hodag

Last edited: Jan 2, 2006