For Sale 1974 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

74 FJ40
FOR SALE
$25k
Great Restoration
New Tub
Vintage Air A/C
Power Steering
2F engine
4 speed
New Paint
King Ranch color seats and headliner
New Carpet Kit
New window cranks
Recent tune up
New header and exhaust
New tires
Upgraded front disc brakes
Aussie rear locker
LED headlights
Frame and underbody media blasted and coated
Shackle reversal
New carb
This truck is ready to hit the pavement or the trail. Winter or summer. Contact M4 Auto Restoration for more pictures and info. Link https://m.facebook.com/M4-Auto-Restoration-226532477478873/?refid=52&__tn__=C

IMG_1531.JPG

IMG_1999.JPG

IMG_2002.JPG

IMG_2003.JPG

IMG_1537.JPG

Um I am not sure if you know what that word means...."Restoration" is something entirely different. The Bezel is upside down so you might want to fix that if you want anyone here to take you seriously. It is really sad to see someone spent this much time on something and mess up so many details. This appears to be worth maybe less than half of the asking price for this. The colors are all wrong as well as the drive train. Wrong rims. No spare tire carrier, the list goes on and on.

Last edited:
Um I am not sure if you know what that word means...."Restoration" is something entirely different. The Bezel is upside down so you might want to fix that if you want anyone here to take you seriously. It is really sad to see someone spent this much time on something and mess up so many details. This appears to be worth maybe less than half of the asking price for this. The colors are all wrong as well as the drive train. Wrong rims. No spare tire carrier, the list goes on and on.

Thanks for looking! Let me know if you are interested!

The colors are unique and wouldn't be my choice however it does look pretty good. It will sell. You may have to go the eBay route. Just my 2 cents worth.

I have a friend who I can put you in contact with, he is looking at one in Dallas.

Nice rig!

Are you in San Antonio?

I have a friend who I can put you in contact with, he is looking at one in Dallas.

Nice rig!

Are you in San Antonio?

Yes sir. In San Antonio. The vehicle is at M4 Auto Restoration. The link to there FB page is in the listing and he can call them to get more info

I might need to be slapped but.... kinda like the seat color

The rig looks great! Not exactly the build I would want for myself but I certainly appreciate a nice looking FJ40, which this definitely is!

GLWS

It does looks good on the outside. My point was its not a restoration. Resto Mod might be a better description of it. The carpet is a huge red flag for anyone looking at a 40. The Bezel upside down is an immediate attention getter to let you know whoever was working on it was not familiar with Toyotas. Just my 2 cents. I think its a little like women, looking good on the outside might get your attention but whats inside and underneath the surface will keep it.

It does looks good on the outside. My point was its not a restoration. Resto Mod might be a better description of it. The carpet is a huge red flag for anyone looking at a 40. The Bezel upside down is an immediate attention getter to let you know whoever was working on it was not familiar with Toyotas. Just my 2 cents. I think its a little like women, looking good on the outside might get your attention but whats inside and underneath the surface will keep it.

Well said!

The floor in this vehicle is very clean. I added the carpet to aid in noise/thermal dampening. The bezel has been rectified. The majority of the work was done by a reputable mechanic close to Dallas that has lots of experience with FJ40s. The only work that was done by someone that is not very experience with FJs was the paint and they were the ones that installed the bezel upside down. (I don't think you need vehicle specific experience to paint a vehicle) I just missed it. If vehicles are like women then this is a unicorn! Good inside and out! Haha

Last edited:
Refresh vs restoration Both expensive but one will not only drain your pocket book but will leave you breathless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom