Wanted 1974 FJ40 Owner's Manual (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dmamj

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for a '74 40 series Owner's Manual. Could buy outright, or Ive got a '66 or '80 manual to trade.

I have one that is in fair shape. The rig and book are in storage but I should be able to get out and pick up the manual next week. I may have some other 74 documentation as well. I'll put a reminder on my calendar to check back up if you have not found one by then.

Awesome. Appreciate the note. Not getting any bites, so chances are slim another will pop up. Let me know if you are up for a trade or want to sell it outright.

Best,

Dan

Sounds good. I'll pick up whatever manuals and docs I might have for it. I believe I have the Factory Service Manual and the owners manual for the 74. My rig is now far far from stock so I'm happy to sell them to you if they will be of use.

Hey there SLO, did you have a chance to run by storage?

Sorry I was not able to get out there yet, had some things come up for this weekend that kept me from making the drive out to the rig. I will be over there on Friday. I will take photos of the owners manual and FSM then.

Sorry about the wait, took a weekend wheeling trip and just finally got everything settled and took some photos. I have the 74 Owners Manual, Emission Control Systems and Maint Schedule booklet, and the F Engine Repair manual. The covers are all in somewhat rough shape due to being in the cars glove box for years before I got the rig and there is some minor water staining. The FSM has some damage to the spine but it is all there. I've linked an album below with photos of the covers and and spine. Please take a look and let me know your thoughts and which ones you need.

PICTURES HERE!

Thanks a ton for shooting over those pics. The Owner's Manual definitely has the lived-in look. How much for that alone? And it is complete, right? I've got the F Engine Repair manual already and don't really need the Emissions book.

The cover is definitely scuffed and faded but the pages are in really good shape. Everything is there. I could do 35 plus the ride if that works for you. I can ship it out this weekend if that is agreeable.

Please excuse me for piggy backing onto your thread.

If dmamj passes on the Emissions Control Systems and Maintenance Schedule Booklets I would like to be the next in line for them.

Thanks slo. I'll take the owner's manual. Will shoot you a pm. Madmace, you are up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom