For Sale 1974 FJ40 Mooresville NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How is everyone doing? I have for sale a 1974 Toyota FJ 40 land Cruiser out of Mooresville, NC. It has a F155 straight 6 motor with a smooth 4 speed manual transmission. No sides or doors go along with this sale, it has a Bimini top over the roll bar. Everything is in great working condition blinkers, headlights, taillights, brake lights, and horn are all in working order. This FJ40 is a great candidate for someone looking to do a full restoration. I say this because the tub of the FJ has some rust issues over the rear fender wells where the roll bar bolts into the fenders. The floor pan on both the passenger and driver side has your typical FJ40 rust spots and issues. All the rust has been addressed along with restructuring the roll bar to the fenders. In my opinion the structural integrity of the rear fender wells is better then factory with the use of aluminum diamond plate. The existing floor has been undercoated before the diamond plate went on to stop the rust as you can see in the photos. The motor and the drivetrain are very dependable. I have before and after pictures of all work that has been done to get this FJ to its present condition. This Toyota FJ is being sold “as is” so what you see in the photos is all I have for this FJ40 no sides, doors or random parts Please call only no text 5six1-7zero3-4eight2nine $9,750

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom