1974 FJ40 in Washington (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hate to sell this cruiser, but I don't drive it enough right now! 1974 FJ40, 4 speed on the floor. Runs and drives great, trans shifts effortlessly, Never left me on side of road, and I have driven it to southern Idaho and back. Steering is nice and tight. Recent radiator, water pump, battery, and some other misc. stuff. Installed CCOT 2.5" spring lift with 1.5" Shackles, all new HFS shocks and stabilizer. Have extended brake lines from Man-a-Fre. 5 new (last spring, low mileage) BFG 33x10.5 mud terrains. Header, performance muffler, new tail pipe (had to cut to install lift.) Body is in good shape, original paint, no diamond plate, rear sill needs to be replaced. Some surface rust in bed, but not bad or rotted through. Tops in great shape, needs headliner. Heater works great. Have new hubcaps, CCOT mirrors, and correct paint for wheels that goes with. I think thats about it, I love this thing and would like to see it go to good home. If you are in Washington State Iam in Leavenworth, come take a look. Asking $4000.00 Firm Send me a PM or Call (509) 670-9215 and we can chat. -Dan
th_CIMG0658.jpg
th_CIMG0647.jpg
th_CIMG0655.jpg

Last edited:
How are the brakes?? Could post a close-up of the rear sil?? Thanks
Ryan

still for sale

Sorry but I don't under stand the bump business. Is this still for sale? And what does a "bump" mean? Thanks

Yeah, I put it up for sale some time ago, never sold it, found my old ad and edited it. The bump was just to put it back up so folks could see it and not have it buried deep within the pages of MUD. Yeah, its for sale is what Im trying to say!! bump or bttt (back to the top) just a way to keep ad current (not to be abused of course) hopefully that helps

bump for a good deal

Hi All:

Please post some photos of the rear sill and the rust on the tub.

Thanks.

Alan

Does this Cruiser have disc brakes in front?

Wish I had more room and my wife would probably kill me if I bought another Yota.:crybaby::frown::)

It's not the Yota she minds, it's that you've ARB'd them all, and winched most of em. ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom