Wanted 1974 FJ40 Alternator Adjustment Bracket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,

Im in the middle of an engine rebuild on my 1974 FJ40 and discovered my adjustment bracket has been modified to relocate its position in bolting to the block. I see no real reason for why this was done and would I would like to get the proper adjustment bracket back on the block. If anyone has one let me know. I’ll post a picture. Looks like #12 . I would also be interested in #71 if anyone has that spacer as well. Thank you!

EDECF400-ECF6-498A-ACA3-DE6FB01254F1.png

Hello all,

Im in the middle of an engine rebuild on my 1974 FJ40 and discovered my adjustment bracket has been modified to relocate its position in bolting to the block. I see no real reason for why this was done and would I would like to get the proper adjustment bracket back on the block. If anyone has one let me know. I’ll post a picture. Looks like #12 . I would also be interested in #71 if anyone has that spacer as well. Thank you!

View attachment 3326830

hi im matt , :)

- you can shop all day in the
HOT SUN looking for a rusty , crusty used car that smells inside too ?

- or

- you can bring your Land Cruiser and Yourself into modern day and age of Vintage TOYOTA anything vehicles platform parts that are carefully Reproduced to the letter using modern materials with a purist based mind-set approach philosophy.....

- this is a GOOD thing :D

- or

- choose to enter Vintage TOYOTA Land Cruiser Parts ✨✨💫💫 . Shangri La ....:cool:✨✨✨💫💫💫

- below are 2 links to your #12 needed parts solution :

- there 2 unique TECH. VIDEO shorts explaining all about

- explore each one , and become enlightened , that there is a new way here , one engineered and pipe dreamed up forn folks exactly like you , because that's what i like to do ...
thanks

matt

1684515041398.png

1684515054772.png

1684515067963.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom