1974 FJ-40 for sale on ebay! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...item=4526872897&category=6443&sspagename=WDVW

This is a 1974 Toyota Land Cruiser (Landcruiser) that i am selling. I purchased this truck almost 5 years ago with the intention of making it my daily driver. Well, since i bought my GMC truck, it doesn't make any sense to me to keep this Cruiser. So, i am financially forced to sell my baby.

About the truck: The Land Cruiser you are bidding on is a 1974 FJ-40 with approximately 87,625 ORIGINAL miles. Now, i am from Wisconsin, but the truck is originally a California truck (as noted by the faded yellow paint). I believe the paint is not original, because there is a teal like color showing thru in a few misc places on the interior (nooks and crannies, etc). The truck originally had a F motor with a 3 speed floor shift transmission. When i bought the truck it already had a 1976 2F in it with a matching 4-speed and 4-speed transfer case. I just finished a Front disk brake conversion, and just need to hook up the lines and bleed the system. The truck has stock manual steering. When i got the truck i put a kenwood CD player in it. It also has a 2.5" Rancho Suspension lift with 32" Sport King AT tires. There is a Man-a-fre 6-1 header in it and the matching exhaust system.

There is also a con-ferr roll bar, fender flares, 2" reciever hitch, "American" trailer wiring, brush guard, fog lights, driving lights, and a roof rack.

There is VERY LITTLE RUST on this truck. there is a little rust hole (smaller than a dime) in one front fender. the bed of the truck, fenders, floors are all in GREAT condition. You can tell this truck is not a Wisconsin original. The hard top, tailgate, and doors are all in great condition as well. This truck is very rare in the fact that it is SO CLEAN for its age! You will not find another one like it!

ttt, for sale yet. pm me for price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom