1973 Fj55 Piggy $1800.00 Obo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1973 Fj55 Piggy $1800.00 Obo Sold!!!!!

Sold!!!!!

Last edited:
Kanab, Utah. Right on the Utah/Arizona border. Very, very, very little rust! If it was ever off roaded, it was very limited. I would bet that dirt roads was as "off road" as it got for this pig.

It does not have the adaptor. I believe the tranny is a 350 and the transfer case is a NP205. I believe he bolted the engine right up to the tranny w/o any adaptor needed. For those of you wanting pictures, I will take some tonight and send them.

kblomquist said:
It does not have the adaptor. I believe the tranny is a 350 and the transfer case is a NP205. I believe he bolted the engine right up to the tranny w/o any adaptor needed. For those of you wanting pictures, I will take some tonight and send them.

Cool! Thanks!

I have plenty more pictures if anyone would like me to email them.

KB

I got em, definetely a project but he is right, night and not too rusty at all, surprizingly. Bless arizona :) Some rust but in places where its fixable repairable. Nothing as bad as my piggie...

dieselcruiserhead said:
I got em, definetely a project but he is right, night and not too rusty at all, surprizingly. Bless arizona :) Some rust but in places where its fixable repairable. Nothing as bad as my piggie...

You wanna post pics Andre? I get no reply from seller...

Why don't people post pics when they list a vehicle for sale? :confused:

Sorry for the late photos. I forgot to mention that the $1800.00 price also includes a 350 (BPO) engine and Man-A-Fre engine mounts (still in box). Thanks for looking.
FJ55 003a.jpg
FJ55 013a.jpg
FJ55 027a.jpg

It does not have the clutch pedal inside. It does however have the reservoir attached to the fire wall. The rear window motor does work.....but the window has been broken out. What is MS? Manual Steering? Yes....it is manual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom