For Sale 1973 FJ55, Miami, FL pick-up conversion, Orange, no title (NOT MINE) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

gonzopancho

SILVER Star
Threads

$9,000 ask

1973 Toyota Landcruiser FJ55. Has the original 4.2 straight six motor with three speed manual transmission. 93K original miles. Truck has been sitting for awhile but motor was running before truck was parked up. Truck used to start right up. Battery is dead, will try to get a battery to start it up for potential buyers. Mechanically the truck was fine, just needed body work to be finished at the time when it was parked up. As you can see from the photos, back was cut to make it into a pickup/suv type of vehicle. I DO NOT have the title but it isn’t hard to get the title, I sold another one of these not too long ago to someone without the title, and he obtained the title through the DMV/Tallahassee. Just look it up online. I’ve listed whatever I know about the vehicle, so please no million questions, just come and it in person. Available to be seen in Davie.

77DCAE28-3649-4B28-80C6-376C29E309E3.jpeg

BDFB28A0-0F9A-4C21-BB37-22B37D717FE7.jpeg

Too bad about the pickup chop. Looks like it is potentially pretty good otherwise?
I was just down in Davie on Saturday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom