1973 FJ40 Steering Column Spline / Adapter question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This looks pretty close to that, and I am almost positive it fits a Toyota column. With this adapter...

Last edited:
What is the Spline size for a '73 FJ40?

Does anyone make an adapter from a '73 FJ40 to a GM 3/4" 36 spline hub. I saw the ICON Steering Wheel (Steering Wheel - https://shop.icon4x4.com/products/steering-wheel-out-of-stock) as an alternative to a $900 - $1200 OEM FJ40 steering wheel.

Really OEM steering wheels sell for that much? Think the most O have ever spent on a Land Cruiser steering wheel was $75. That was in the mid nineties and came off a wrecked 1984 80 series. It's leather and the last of the non airbag steering wheels in the US.

If I could only go back to the mid '90's... I'd buy every land cruiser and bronco I could find to store, and buy stocks google and apple, and forget college! :rofl:

If I could only go back to the mid '90's... I'd buy every land cruiser and bronco I could find to store, and buy stocks google and apple, and forget college! :rofl:

Didn't buy that many complete cruisers but did buy tons of 40 series parts back to the seventies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom