For Sale 1973 FJ40 motor and drivetrain for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1973 fj40 motor 3 speed transmission and transfer case for sale in Minnesota. Motor need a rebuild. 75,000 miles when pulled. Did a motor swap and do not need it any more. I think It has a spun bearing. Everything else is good. Moving and do not went to move it with me. $200 or best offer. All parts are there
I’m in Minnesota and would prefer not ship. Im moving and want to have it gone before moving.

PM sent

I would prefer not to ship but Might have to do that. I have a local person coming to look and I will let you know how that goes. If I have to ship you will need to cover charges.

I would take the tranny and transfer, but you would have to ship. Let me know if you're willing to do that.

I'd be willing to ship a trans, transfer, and I'll throw in a bellhousing for free if Big Buck's deal falls through at $200. Honestly, you're close enough to me that you could pick it up....

I would prefer not to ship but Might have to do that. I have a local person coming to look and I will let you know how that goes. If I have to ship you will need to cover charges.

If you don't want to ship, I have one I can sell bmorefj40 that he could pickup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom