For Sale 1973 FJ40 doors (complete) $900 - Denver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
These two doors have been garaged by me for about 25 years. The glass is perfect and there is almost no rust, even in the bottom of the doors. The rubber is passible, but I would replace it if I was doing a restoration. At some point the doors were painted and there may be a bit of bondo, but overall these are superior/excellent.

Buyer needs to pick them up in the Denver area as I will not ship them. PM me if interested.

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

Hello Mendocino, are these doors still available? I know you said no shipping, but I'll pay for the effort. Thanks - BB
@SandShark the doors are still available. Shipping them is a PITA. I can ask my friend that ships roof racks all over the country what he thinks the shipping would involve. Better yet, this is a great time of your to come to Moab! You could pick up the doors on the way back. :)

These two doors have been garaged by me for about 25 years. The glass is perfect and there is almost no rust, even in the bottom of the doors. The rubber is passible, but I would replace it if I was doing a restoration. At some point the doors were painted and there may be a bit of bondo, but overall these are superior/excellent.

Buyer needs to pick them up in the Denver area as I will not ship them. PM me if interested.

View attachment 2308567
View attachment 2308568
View attachment 2308569
View attachment 2308570
Let me know if you have these. I am local.
thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom