For Sale 1973 FJ40 body (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1973 FJ40 body with title for sale. Does not include frame or drivetrain. I purchased this Cruiser as an unfinished project, but I've realized I don't have time for it and my '78 FJ40 project both.

The '73 body is rust free. It has had a couple of interior patch panels cleanly installed. This body would be great for someone with a complete, running, rusty FJ40 that needs restoration. There are some parts missing such as seats, instrument cluster, glove box door, dash pad, etc. They were missing when I got it. However, there are many parts that are with it - heater, seat brackets, steering column with wheel, gas tank, dash switches, etc.

The hard top is disassembled, but all parts appear to be here. Side panels and lift gate are completely rust free. There are two roof caps with it. One needs a small fiberglass repair, the other needs a small rain gutter repair. Front doors are solid. One has been disassembled, one is complete. Windshield frame is rust free. Rear barn doors have been repaired, but appear solid. Grill is solid. Front fenders are solid, but need minor body work. Tranny tunnel is in pretty good condition, needs some work.

The wiring harness is still installed in the dash.

*Hood does not come with the Cruiser*

$4500 for everything. Located in Roxboro, NC.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Good looking out fellers, i was on my bike today for sure, much too nice outside to not be.

As much as I could find a use for this puppy, If i don't make progress one of my other "projects" I will seriously find myself in the dog house where all the single dogs live.

Speaking of which, hijack, @Redgrrr if you need 80 series bits you know how to reach me.

To the OP glws!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom