1973 FJ40 All Orig. - 43K Mi. - FOR SALE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For Sale:
1973 FJ40
43,500 Original Miles
Third owner and bought from family friend who had it for 30+ years. I'll regret selling it but don't have the space for everything right now.

99% original inside/out and even have original key ring from dealership for ignition key. Runs great. Within last year have done tune up (wires, plugs, etc.), major brake job, muffler (one of two things I know not original), TX2 winch ( other non-original Toyota part - aftermarket but was originally put on), and new tires.

Minimal rust. Mainly surface rust. One spot in far rear end (about 4" long) has thru-rust but is almost totally confined to angle iron cross piece. Foot wells only have surface rust. Needs door weather stripping (original still). Top has never been off to my knowledge. Front seats and one rear fold-up jump seat need upholstering. Heater, windshield wiper, etc. all work. Too much "original" to mention because again, it is dang near all original.

Hard to find comparable vehicle that is original as this with the extremely low miles like this rig.

Asking price: $20,000

Have a flier attached and will post other pictures later on today.

Someone called about the rig and was kind enough to tell me about this forum. I have avoided all other online sites because I would like to see it stay original. Purists will love this rig though. Obviously, you can with it as you wish of you bring the cash. I have title in hand.

Please feel free to call.

Jody
214-649-6228

FJ40 FLYER.jpg

main pic.jpg

Ya know, weed ain't legal in Tx.....which is what you must be on if you think that's worth half of 20k

Prove it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom