1972 Toyota FJ40 LandCruiser Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In process of disassembling my '72 FJ40 here in NH. Only a couple weeks left before she goes to the crusher.

I can take Pal and ship mailable stuff to Mud members. Bigger stuff will need to be picked up or I can deliver for mileage.

Items available with their prices are in my Craigslist ad.

PARTING OUT 1972 FJ40 LANDCRUISER FJ 40 LAND CRUISER PARTS

Good price on that stuff, especially the hood if its in good shape!

I need back marker lights and oem tail lights, (big round ones in back). are these avail?

I need back marker lights and oem tail lights, (big round ones in back). are these avail?

No rear body, so no rear lights. :hmm:

Do you have the transmission tunnel (hump) cover. I am very interested in buying it. Shipping would be to 72756

Thanks you
Please PM me

Interested in the brake boost cylinder. Norfolk, VA 23505

Do you have the transmission tunnel (hump) cover. I am very interested in buying it. Shipping would be to 72756

Thanks you
Please PM me

It is I/2 rotted out.

Am interested in your turn signal switch. I have an after market and would need the entire set of components to make it work. Need the horn ring inside the steering column with wire. Also interested in brake MC and vacuum booster. $$+ trip to 78541 would be great to know. Thanks. Raul

Do you have the brackets for the running boards? Are they the same for a 1/76? Need everything from where it bolts to frame on out. Have a set of aqua (sp?) alum. running boards hoping to mount.

John

Probably, but you wouldn't want them.

go to other thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom