For Sale 1972 Landcruiser (FJ 40) 350 Chevy/ TH350 Auto Trans Conversion - $11500 Denver CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Color
White
Just moved to CO from CA for a new job that is taking all my time (yes, even w/ COVID) so I am selling my ’72 Landcruiser w/ Chevy 350 & TH350 automatic transmission conversion. I no longer have the time to work on it & would like for someone to take over the project.

Motor is in good shape and runs well (carburetor needs adjusting for CO altitude). All cylinders tested good compression. Some vibration during acceleration. Ride is a little rough. Haven't had time to figure out all the issues. Has power steering. 35” tires.

There is still work to be done. Many of the gauges don’t work and some other little stuff, but, overall a good rig. Probably 85% of the way there.

Body is in great condition. No rust, beautiful paint job. I have some extras like a roof rack and a cover. Right now, just sitting my garage for the most part...being used as a grocery getter. Hopefully someone can take it off my hands and get it all the way there. Middle picture is a little older before I replaced the roll cage and rear bumper/ tire carrier (which just happened).

FJ II.jpg

FJ.jpg

0A9167CB-001F-47D3-A2C8-2723D0606A74.jpeg

8BB55E57-FA2C-4661-B7BA-2C0CEA6D63FF.jpeg

4D85FC07-E652-4A1E-A43E-734A0436C4F9.jpeg

Last edited:
Bezel is upside down. Any pics of it currently then? Also what’s behind the diamond plating? Any pics of under the truck? How is the gas tank mounted?

No damage behind the diamond plate. I can take pics of the underbelly/ gas tank after work. Last picture of it is most recent (couple weeks ago).

Looks great! Good luck with the sale and I hope it goes quick for you. I like the black solid wheels.....have not seen those before. Do you know the size and the manufacturer?

Thanks,
Drake

Looks great! Good luck with the sale and I hope it goes quick for you. I like the black solid wheels.....have not seen those before. Do you know the size and the manufacturer?

Thanks,
Drake

Thanks! I sanded them down and painted them. I’ve been trying to figure out the make/ manufacture for a while now. Want to get a spare. I’ll post if I ever figure it out.

Thanks! I sanded them down and painted them. I’ve been trying to figure out the make/ manufacture for a while now. Want to get a spare. I’ll post if I ever figure it out.
If you have a straight on picture that may help with identification. They look very close to American Racing Outlaws.

1585861496684.png

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom