For Sale 1972 FJ40 (Resto-Mod) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am Sadly selling my 1972 "Ford 302, 3spd, partial Resto-Mod". Very Clean truck. Starts right up, Runs Great! (it's my daily driver). I'm selling for a little less than what I have "in it" @ $27,900.
My new job entails pulling very large boats (sailboats/yachts) many miles down the highway. I can send as many detailed pictures as you wish. (The "work decals" will be removed tomorrow).

I purchased this FJ40 a few years ago in Atlanta.

*Atlanta Custom Cruisers (ACC) did some extra restoration projects for me before I actually went down to pick it up.
ACC Completed:
* Wheels Sandblasted and re-painted (Dark Umber). I have the spare wheels (same color, not mounted)
*Rear Jump Seats: Sandblasted, re-painted (Dark Umber) & recovered.
*Roof top: Restored.. Sanded, Painted (Cygnus White)
*New headliner installed.
*Doors: Sanded & Painted (Dune Beige).
*Upper Sides, Rear & Upper Rear Door Halves: Sanded & Painted (Dune Beige)
*All Glass installed with new rubber seals (except the Original windshield).
*New door hardware installed.
*Trailer Wiring installed.
*Heavy Duty Hitch installed.
*Tach installed on steering wheel shaft.
I have a BINDER FULL of receipts that will go with this 40.
I could write pages and pages about this Wonderful 40... Shoot me an email, or text, with any questions or request.
V/r,
Scott

FJ40 1.JPG

FJ40 2.JPG

FJ40 3.JPG

OH! Front Brakes have been converted to *DISC Brakes from an FJ60.
Also..Custom fabricated, and restored to match, metal *"half doors" to use when the top is removed.
Brand new *Bikini Top and the "original" *1972 Rear Seats (good condition, still wrapped in plastic, un-restored).
This 40 has the *late model rear seats and roll bar.

While the body was removed from the frame: Frame, Roll bar, Bumpers all powder coated black.

I hate to burst your bubble but I think you are way off on your price.

Lowtide,
No problem. I probably just have too much in this truck.. Thanks for your post. I think I will adjust it down some.. I just have to figure my losses and recalculate. Will send more, Engine and Interior pictures.. this might help show the condition of this truck too. Attached are a few pictures when I bought her. (still had the old 80's white wheels). That last picture was how I purchased her.. Doors and top were just primmer.. all the new seals, windows and misc parts were in the back.. I "could have" went the cheap route, and finished this restoration on my own... I decided to "pay" to have it finished by the LandCruiser professionals at ACC though. (no, they're NOT cheap!.. by no means. But they KNOW these trucks!)
*Again, I'll be lowering the price.. Just need to see how much of a :censor: beating I'm willing to take!
V/r,
Frogman

FJ 10.jpg

FJ 11.jpg

FJ 12.jpg

FJ 36.jpg

Building cruisers never is a smart investment but we do it out of love. I agree, you'd be lucky to get half of what you have in it. Believe me, I have learned this lesson with muscle cars, early broncos and now Land Cruisers. Best of luck to ya.

$23,800. I've got her listed at $24,950 on Craigslist (Knoxville, TN)... Mention you are an IH8MUD member for $23,800.
Once I get a free moment (this weekend?) I'll post some more pics.
Enjoy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom