SOLD 1972 FJ40 Misc Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thanks for everyone who is able to use some of the parts from my last ad. I sold a ton, and I thank you very much. Here is the remainder of what I have. The box is full of original hardware that came off of the 72 Land Cruiser. Most of it either needs to be cleaned or restored however if you’re looking for something special let me know and I’ll happily send it to you. Also the lights in the photo I don’t believe are from a Land Cruiser, but I thought maybe someone could use them. The transmission linkage is for a three speed, Thanks to the Forum guys for helping me figure that out. If you can use any of this stuff please let me know. However the bumperettes are too heavy to ship so unless you live in Arizona or San Francisco, there’s no easy way to get them to you. Please PM me and make an offer on any or all of it.

D652E7AB-6619-46DA-903F-4F8CEFAA4989.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Interested in the transfer case linkage. $50 shipped? LMK

Last edited:
PM me if you reconsider shipping the bumperettes

It costs $50 to ship them. I need $50 for the set. So, if you want them it’s $100. Unless you have a better idea. Where are you located?

Agreed, the problem is only one of them will fit in the $20 box. So I guess you’re right it’s $40, not $50 to ship them. But like I said, if you can find a cheaper way for me to ship them I’m more than happy to do so.😊

ive shipped those in a large flat rate box several times

Wow, that’s the third person that’s told me this. Even though I looked up the dimensions online, there must be something not quite right. So off to the post office to pick up a large flat rate box tomorrow!

Let me know what you find out! Definitely interested if you can get the shipping lower than $50! Thanks

Wow, that’s the third person that’s told me this. Even though I looked up the dimensions online, there must be something not quite right. So off to the post office to pick up a large flat rate box tomorrow!
There are a couple different Large Flat Rate boxes at USPS.

I got the bumperetts to fit into a large flat rate box for $21. If anyone wants them, let me know. I’d like to get $50 for them so that would be $71 total.

I got the bumperetts to fit into a large flat rate box for $21. If anyone wants them, let me know. I’d like to get $50 for them so that would be $71 total.

I'll take 'em if you still got 'em!

I still have them. I just sent you a PM yesterday on it. Let me know how you want to proceed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom