Wanted 1972 FJ40 DOUBLE STEERING ARM FOR SOA CONVERSION (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a used Double Steering Arm for my FJ40 which has a SOA conversion. I’m located in Los Angeles. If you have one please send a pic. Can be forged or welded as long as its in good condition.
E75F3931-56BA-4140-ABE5-AD263D51AB34.jpeg

Last edited:
Why not run high steer arms?

The double arms were antiquated twenty years ago …….

Large or small pattern knuckles?

I should have a good used set of high-steer arms if you’re interested. I think I’ve thrown away all the welded double arms because I don’t trust them. Unless they are forged.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers

Last edited:
Why not run high steer arms?

The double arms were antiquated twenty years ago …….

Large or small pattern knuckles?

I should have a good used heard of Heister arms if you’re interested. I think I’ve thrown away all the welded double arms because I don’t trust them. Unless they are forged.

Im interested in learning more about this product. Not sure how this all works I’m new to site, and probably have way to many questions can I call you at your below listed phone number tomorrow?

Thank you,

Nick

Im interested in learning more about this product. Not sure how this all works I’m new to site, and probably have way to many questions can I call you at your below listed phone number tomorrow?

Thank you,

Nick
Feel free to call me at the shop 209-475-8808 right now. I’ll be here for a couple of hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom