Builds 1972 Camo FJ40 build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great looking truck but I can’t take credit for the work. Rory must go by another screen name.

thanks man, I appreciate your comments... sorry about that, I updated and tagged @RocketCityCrzrs who did all the recent work...

Last edited:
I love when I look at someone's older build thread and get to enjoy seeing a whole multi-year start-to-end resurrection. Looks great - hey from down in Gardendale.

I love when I look at someone's older build thread and get to enjoy seeing a whole multi-year start-to-end resurrection. Looks great - hey from down in Gardendale.
thanks man, it was a super fun project for our family. Three generations working on a 50 year old truck and bringing it back to life...Memories made for me, my dad and grandad. Coolest part our middle daughter (4th generation) and future son-in-law is driving away in the FJ40 on their wedding night in 6 weeks.

thanks man, it was a super fun project for our family. Three generations working on a 50 year old truck and bringing it back to life...Memories made for me, my dad and grandad. Coolest part our middle daughter (4th generation) and future son-in-law is driving away in the FJ40 on their wedding night in 6 weeks.
Our FJ40 as the Wedding Day getaway ride...

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom