For Sale 1972 1f Engine, SM420 Trans, and 10 spline TC adapter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am removing my 1f engine which has 114k miles on it. It runs very well, has a factory carb, and electronic ignition. I will include a solid SM420 trans, and the adapter to use with the 10 spline case. This is a very good running setup, I'm just going with something more modern. The engin eis still in the truck, and will be until my new engine arrives. I do have a video of it running. The engine has been very well maintained. It does have a MAF header due to the factory manifold being cracked. I'm looking for $1000 located in Carmichael (Sacramento) CA 95608. If you are interested, please let me know

Price Reduced $800. Engine also includes the 100 amp GM alternator and GM power steering pump. The engine is now out of the cruiser and ready to be loaded in the back of your truck via cherry picker.

Here is a pic of the engine in the truck. It does have a 2f Valve cover due to the OEM stamped 1f cover was warped.

20170623_134136.jpg

700 bucks? I need to move this thing.

Yep I still have it. It's ready to get loaded into a truck. Lots of good parts here. Full power steering swap minus the box....double pulley and water pump. Let me know if you are interested.

Any parts off f the engine that someone is interested in? Complete power steering swap for a 1f engine, minus the box? I need this thing out of my garage.

$600? Any interest before I pull off the small parts and take the engine to the scrap guy?

Which SM420 adapter are you using?

Potentially interested in a spare SM420/adapter.

I'm local and close (95864)

Which SM420 adapter are you using?

Potentially interested in a spare SM420/adapter.

I'm local and close (95864)
It's the 4" thick (iirc) advance adapter plate.

Sold it all, thanks for the interest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom