1971 nova for sale. 307, 4-speed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i have a 1971 chevy nova project for sale. the car is in pretty good shape, but does need some work. all metal car, except for 4" fiberglass cowl hood. car will need some tlc on the rear quarter panel (the guy before e did some bondo work, that needs some attention). other than the rear quarter, there really isn't any other rust. the fenders, trunk, roof, frame, etc. are all solid. the floors will need to be replaced, but i have brand new full-length floor pans that will go with the car. they just need to be welded in.
car has padded roll cage, two racing seats up front, no back seat. brand new sony head unit and 4 speakers.

brand new alum. radiator and 16" electric fan. all new braided hoses and lines. new holley street avenger carb. the 307 had work done a while ago and has decent power. starts, runs and drives. the four speed is a newer model super t10 (26-spline, aluminum case). shifts nice, has new clutch.

tires and wheels are new. 15x10 back wheels with 275/60R15 tires. 15x4 wheels with skinnies up front. all new. car has the nice 8.5" 10 bolt posi rear.

as i said the car needs some work, but mainly just interior work and a paint job. nothing too serious. i drove the car every day last summer. i just need money and can't afford to keep it around anymore.

6,000 obo. i live in NJ. my number is 732-644-6550. ask for Taylor.
you can also email me for pictures

PRICE IS NOW 5000 OBO. i really need to sell this ASAP. make me an offer, it's a steal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom