For Sale 1971 FJ55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$4,250

This pig has come a long way, but it still has a ways to go. When I bought the truck sight unseen I was told it just needed a new clutch. This turned out to be far from the truth, and I quickly reached, and exceeded my project budget.
I am asking $4,250 for the truck and all the spare parts.

Details:
Truck is a 1971 with a 78 engine and transmission. It also has a front axle with disc from a 79. Rebuilt both front and rear axles, new rotors, shoes, pads, cylinders, etc. All steering ends have been replaced the steering relay rod with one with serviceable ends. The carb was rebuilt by Jim C, it has a new fuel pump, clutch slave cylinder, rebuilt ebrake with new cable.

Known issues. Its rusty, It needs a new brake master cylinder, its rusty, it has not been baselined, it is missing an air filter nut and carb stud, its rusty. The ebrake has been rebuilt but the bolts that hold it to the back of the transfer case sheered off. They will have to be drilled and tapped for new bolts. The rear gate handle is broken, and the lock is missing. The overflow nipple on the radiator has also broken off. It also comes with a few spare parts and a new 4speed clutch kit. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Below are some pictures, but more can be seen on the first page of this thread:

Possible 55
IMG_0321.JPG
IMG_0322.JPG
IMG_0323.JPG
IMG_0324.JPG
IMG_0325.JPG

IMG_0326.JPG
IMG_0327.JPG
IMG_0328.JPG
IMG_0329.JPG
IMG_0330.JPG