craigslist 1971 FJ55 - Durango, CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SHMac

Just a Classic Land Cruiser Enthusiast
Threads
Honolulu, Hawaii & Lake James, North Carolina
NO Affiliation with the Seller

1971 FJ55 Landcruiser w/ V8

Asking: $4550

Quote from Listing:
"I have too many projects, so must sell my FJ55 Landcruiser (rare Iron Pig). It is an excellent candidate for restoration or can be kept like it is and used for a daily driver. I have too many projects and All original except engine, radio and front seats. Has some of the typical rust issues associated with these vehicles; rockers lower quarter panels and front floors.
-Original two-tone Blue and White Paint
-Vehicle does NOT have power steering, air conditioning or disc brakes, but steers and stops well.
-Original 3 speed transmission shifts fine. Original transfer case works well in High or Low ranges.
-Chevy 350 is dependable, smooth and does not burn oil and starts right up. New re-built Quadrajet carburetor. New thermostat, fuel pump and newer belt. Dual exhaust.
-All glass intact and in good shape, Rear window gear replaced and works smooth with key or dash switch.
-Newer Interstate Battery.
-General Grabber AT tires with 80%+ tread on rust-free white rims: 31x10.50x15.
-Newer drum brakes with new wheel cylinders.
-New Aisin clutch master and slave cylinder.
-Selectro locking hubs work smooth. Front wheel bearing have recently been re-packed.
-All lights and turn signals in working order.
-H4 headlamp upgrade
-Previous owner claimed fuel tank was removed, cleaned and re-installed. Charcoal canister put back in original condition. Heater core has developed small (minor) leak, and will need to be addressed.
-95% complete FJ55. Missing rear heater, driver's door panel and rear cargo panel. Original headliner has damage but have brand new one from Spectre Off-road still in box. Some spare parts (grill, transmission hump, front lower valance, horn pad).

This truck is not perfect but is a good example of a 43-year-old Land Cruiser. For sale AS IS and will not part out. If you are looking for a FJ55 to restore or drive, this is a great candidate. Cash only and I can not deliver. Currently located in Durango, CO. Clear title in hand."

01212_8MVfOy2nrLe_1200x900.jpg
00V0V_7NLjr9v7q3Z_1200x900.jpg
01212_l7swDg2IR9C_1200x900.jpg
00j0j_btU8PRYINuQ_1200x900.jpg
00d0d_8RNEzmTJgPK_1200x900.jpg
00T0T_6mSxw6Ds5Bh_1200x900.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom