craigslist 1971 FJ55 Austin TX $12K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NOT MINE

1971 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ55 For Sale

1971 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ55 For Sale - $12000 (Austin)

"Toyota Land Cruiser for sale, this early of the Japanese SUV being offered for sale in Austin, is original examples of the FJ55 Land Cruiser built in 1971 is said runs and drives greats, never get touch restoration or modified. That could be a perfect start to light restoration, very fun to see him on the refreshing look, like a new paint and new chrome.

I really want to make sure this goes to a good home. The truck is fully operational and very fun to drive. 3 on the tree with 2f motor. Has power steering, disc brakes and lots of recent work.

This truck has been built to be driven. It's mechanically solid and gets thumbs up all the time.

This is an original unrestored truck. Mechanically solid drivetrain. Brand new clutch, front diff, New weber carb, newer exhaust, great tires, new front shocks, new wheel cylinders, drive shaft, fuel tank, fuel pump, and much more.

Majority of the electrics work with the exception of the blower fan, speedo and fuel gauge. Engine runs good, smokes a bit on startup. Interior is surprisingly nice. Front bench has a tear as does the headliner but it's mostly all in tact. Winch is period correct but hasn't been used is so long im not sure it works.

Body is surprisingly straight with original paint but of course has the typical rust issues you find with these trucks. I've seen worse but it's still there. Most is on the rear tailgate and lower quarters and some under drivers floor. Truck also comes with lots and lots of rare and valuable parts."

upload_2018-7-27_12-38-52.png

Well damn. Trying to get craigslist ad person to reply but no dice so far. Thank you for posting to let us know about it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom