Wanted 1971 FJ40 Wiring Harness (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GRM

Finding new adventures in old jalopies.
Threads
The harness in my '71 FJ40 is trash. I want a harness to use as a core when I rebuild the harness.

Looking for a complete 71 harness. Prefer one where the key connectors (cluster, etc) are in good shape.

-Garrett

Anyone have one of these sitting around?!?

Where are you located? I have one in a parts car that I have not had time to pull out yet.

I'm in scotts valley ca.

What year is the parts cruiser?

1971, however I don't have a lot of time right now to mess with it. I was going to suggest you pull it out if you need it, however your a long way from me.

I have a 70 that I pulled out in the past, it is the under dash only no cuts and in good shape, was digging around today pulled it out of the storage area. If you are interested pm me and I am sure we can come together on a price.

@47coeman Do you happen to know the difference between the 1970 and 1971 harness? If not I'll printup the schematics to make sure it will work!

I've looked at @Coolerman wiring diagrams. I have a 10/69 70 model I just finished repairing 4WD light on the dash. Once I replaced the switch on the T case it worked but didn't like how faded the green lens looked when lit. Replaced with another I had. The wires were green/yellow which should be for a 71 according to the diagrams. I now need to check the 71 FST harness I pulled out of a wrecked back in 1988 for a spare for my 68. Would think if there is any real concern it would be around this time it went from a single flasher for turn signals and hazards to two flashers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom