1971 Fj40 $3500.00 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1971 Fj40 $3000.00

Hey all, I have a 1971 FJ40 that I deciding to sell in order to build a new house. I bought it with the intention of doing a frame off restoration. At, this point all i have been able to do is take the body off the frame and pull the tranny and transfer case off. This fj has the original f inline six motor in it, i was getting ready to pull it out and put in a sbc v8. The six ran great when i drove it home, no smoke, no leaks from the motor. The tranny leaked a little but shifted fine, it is a 4 speed tranny not the older three speed. I has a newer rear end in it from a mini toyota truck that is sor lifted so it has a bit of a rake look to it right now. The guy i got it from was in the process os switching in newer front and rear axles but only got the rear in. I have the stack rear end and the newer front end and they go with it. The stock fron end is still in it. I have lots of pitures of it from when i brought it home to the stage it is in now, just email me and i will send pictures. I am happy to answer any questions i can. It has some 33" procomp xterrains on it with 50-60% tread(not the tires that are in the pics). I would like to get $3000 for it. I am located in eastern Washington State.

Email: slamb@vib.tv

Thanks for lookin, Sam

Last edited:
1971 fl40 for sale $3000

fj40lamb said:
Hey all, I have a 1971 FJ40 that I deciding to sell in order to build a new house. I bought it with the intention of doing a frame off restoration. At, this point all i have been able to do is take the body off the frame and pull the tranny and transfer case off. This fj has the original f inline six motor in it, i was getting ready to pull it out and put in a sbc v8. The six ran great when i drove it home, no smoke, no leaks from the motor. The tranny leaked a little but shifted fine, it is a 4 speed tranny not the older three speed. I has a newer rear end in it from a mini toyota truck that is sor lifted so it has a bit of a rake look to it right now. The guy i got it from was in the process os switching in newer front and rear axles but only got the rear in. I have the stack rear end and the newer front end and they go with it. The stock fron end is still in it. I have lots of pitures of it from when i brought it home to the stage it is in now, just email me and i will send pictures. I am happy to answer any questions i can. It has some 33" procomp xterrains on it with 50-60% tread(not the tires that are in the pics). I would like to get $3000 for it. I am located in eastern Washington State.

Email: slamb@vib.tv

Thanks for lookin, Sam

P.S. i have lots of better pictures I can email.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom