1970 FJ55 West to East Swine Transfer (1 Viewer)

navydivedoc

SILVER Star

For those who don't know, @bobm has a gorgeous spot on the lake in NH. I was greeted at first by an enormous and skeptical looking dog before he was corralled back inside. As promised, I brought beer but with the day getting away from me and 4+ hours left to drive, we didn't get to it unfortunately. 4 floor panels made it into the back of the suburban and I got a quick visit with the Pigs. I didn't ask for permission to take a pick of the compound, but I did sneak a snapshot of the feral hog on the back 40.

Thanks again Bob for helping keep these Pigs alive. :cheers: :pig:

navydivedoc

SILVER Star

With great sadness, at the end of a fine summer of dreaming of Pig greatness, I must report that Chuck is not going to make the trip East. After starting my new job, still in the midst of a house renovation and move, and no place to put another Cruiser, the timing just isn't there to make this happen. @orangefj45 hadn't gotten too deep into it yet, just a few seals. @Pigeaten was so good to me on the front end that he got right of first refusal to take Chuck back. He took me up on the offer.

So, Chuck, I never knew you. But it was fun none the less. @Pigeaten, @orangefj45, @bobm and all the others in this thread, thank you for your help and encouragement. More storage and more time and I'll likely join the sty again. :cheers: :pig:

With great sadness, at the end of a fine summer of dreaming of Pig greatness, I must report that Chuck is not going to make the trip East. After starting my new job, still in the midst of a house renovation and move, and no place to put another Cruiser, the timing just isn't there to make this happen. @orangefj45 hadn't gotten too deep into it yet, just a few seals. @Pigeaten was so good to me on the front end that he got right of first refusal to take Chuck back. He took me up on the offer.

So, Chuck, I never knew you. But it was fun none the less. @Pigeaten, @orangefj45, @bobm and all the others in this thread, thank you for your help and encouragement. More storage and more time and I'll likely join the sty again. :cheers: :pig:
Sad for you, glad for me- like I said, if you change your mind?

navydivedoc

SILVER Star

Sad for you, glad for me- like I said, if you change your mind?
It took awhile to get to this point. I'm trying hard not to change my mind. But thanks, as always.

We’ll be here. Stop by anytime πŸ»πŸ‘‹
Part of the reason it was so hard to let it go is all of you fine folks down here.

πŸ’© you could've Hid out back til other stuff was done πŸ˜‰πŸ€”πŸ‘πŸ·on
I really appreciate that Bob. Of all of the reasons, space really wasn't a big factor. I could have tucked it in the barn in Maine. Really, it's clearing out the mental space. Trying to keep it to one project at a time, and maybe just one classic vehicle. I'll fail at it, but it's a goal.

For those who don't know, @bobm has a gorgeous spot on the lake in NH. I was greeted at first by an enormous and skeptical looking dog before he was corralled back inside. As promised, I brought beer but with the day getting away from me and 4+ hours left to drive, we didn't get to it unfortunately. 4 floor panels made it into the back of the suburban and I got a quick visit with the Pigs. I didn't ask for permission to take a pick of the compound, but I did sneak a snapshot of the feral hog on the back 40.

Thanks again Bob for helping keep these Pigs alive. :cheers: :pig:
I've seen that feral hog before. It's mean.

PabloCruise

SILVER Star

A man's go to know his limitations!

Maybe there is another Pig out there, lurking, waiting for you...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom