Wanted 1970 FJ40 Rear door hatch , barn doors , header (OHIO) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Interested in finding some better condition lift gate , barn doors , and a header. Please let me know what you have. I currently have all these parts but moving forward on my project I may consider cleaner parts that need less work. Located in Ohio 44216 so please include price+ ship cost. Will pick up if reasonable distance. I also have a ton of parts for trade if you need something maybe we can work out a deal. Thanks

Edit My current top is a later model with flip out windows

So you want to retrofit the earlier liftgate with the later model side panels, correct?

Do you need just a hatch shell, or complete with glass and mechanisms?

I will try to get some pictures of what I currently have. In my profile picture thats the top I will be using on my 70 tub and frame. The profile picture is a titled 72 but it was a mis match of parts so no idea what year the top is from. I believe I would need just a shell I have glass and internals but would be open to buying a complete.

Header example

BA56A205-60C6-4DD2-9F56-1CC06A87B6DE.jpeg

41D125D2-5BCD-469C-AC1D-FC8638D3B222.jpeg

I will look through my hatches later on today when I get back to my shop

Still searching bump
Sorry, I forgot to look. It’s been awful busy lately. Can you please leave me a voicemail? Thanks.😊

FB241301-6CA7-48B7-A15A-CE3F1744FF76.jpeg

this one is really clean. I could gut it and sell you the shell. Or you can buy it as is.

Can you pm me the price? Thanks
Sorry, per my sig line, I dont do business by PM. If you want an empty shell, they are $350 plus the ride. If I have to gut it, I will need to charge you for the time to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom