For Sale 1970 FJ40 Land Cruiser - Great Condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1970 Toyota FJ40 Landcruiser - Sold

1970 FJ40 Land Cruiser:

Stock 6 Cyl Engine with following mods: Crane XR3000 Electronic Ignition, Headers, Aluminum Radiator, Flex Cool fan, Remanufactured Carburetor, New Starter and Alternator
4 Speed Transmission w/Transfer Case Conversion w/new Clutch and Pressure Plate
2 Inch Lift Kit
New Skyjacker Shock and stabilizer
Rebuilt Tie Rods w/New Rubber Boots
New Dunlop Radial Mud Rover - 32x11.5R15 Tires on Mag Wheels
Rebuilt Brake Master Cylinder, Wheel Cylinders, Clutch Master and Slave Cylinders
New Brakes
New Doors Rubbers
New Rubber Floor Mats
Upholstered Toyota Bucket Seats
Tubular Front and Rear Bumper w/ Tow Hitch
KC off-road lights
The following parts are included: Canvas half doors, Canvas full size doors, Bikini Top, Rear Bench Seats.

Spend lot of money and time working on this Landcruiser. Found another FJ40 project and can not keep this one. Lots of fun in the desert and local SoCal Trails. Mechanically it is in great shape. Cosmetically, it can use a paint job. Asking $5,500 or Best Offer
IMG_0282.jpg
IMG_0316.jpg
IMG_0552.jpg

Last edited:
I thought this might peak your interest TJK, you found it 2 hours ahead of me........foiled again!

any more pics? interior? etc.

bump

Sorry for the delay. I just got the pictures and uploaded them to the Picasa. Check them out at this site:

Picasa Web Albums - Emmanuel - FJ40 Land Cru...

The engine is the 6Cyl Original F-type engine. If you take at the engine closer, It has a valve cover from a 2F engine. This valve cover has a rubber gasket and provide better seal. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Manny

FJ40 Land Cruiser

Everyone,

Just added few more pictures to the gallery. Somebody else wanted to see the floors with the mats removed. The dark spots are just wet spots and surface rust. It looks darker because I just got done washing off the interior.

Picasa Web Albums - Emmanuel - FJ40 Land Cru...

thanks. good luck with the sale. it looks like a solid rig....

FJ40 Land Cruiser

Asking price just lowered to $4800 Have too many projects now!

Thanks.

Manny

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom