SOLD 1970 fj40 frame (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Long story made short is house is going up for sale and I need some parts moved.

This is a frame for a 1970 something fj40. It was set up for a v8 conversion and looks to have had a sealer or something put on the frame to prevent rusting.

Total price is a low low amount of $100. I need it gone before I send it to the scrap yard.
88D8C158-C727-4FB7-A8C4-E11BF0BFC5D7.jpeg

2AF075DF-8130-4E7F-A7F0-CC15D7DFA1DC.jpeg

No scrapyard, not allowed.

1616286437178.png

That’s the options I was given sadly. Sell it to a person in need or turn it into tiny metal bits to fit into the trailer.

Someone go buy this thing

Alright guys house is on the market and expected to sell quick. Someone come get this frame soon. Otherwise within 2 weeks it *will* be cut into scrap metal.

Ok, let me try to figure out if I can do it. I'm in Portland but I don't have a way to haul it.

I'm trying to set it up, if everything works out are you going to be around tomorrow?

Got a trailer, ready to go in the morning. The ball on my 40 was too tall for Uhaul so I borrowed a jeep to tow, you win some, you lose some ;) Can you DM the address so I can map it out. Maybe a phone number too. Thanks a ton -Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom