For Sale 1970 FJ40 Clean and Green..... $20,000..... Located in Tomkins Cove, NY 10986 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NEW PRICE...... $20,000

Buddy is parting with his beautifully restored 1970 FJ40 with a manual transmission. He's not on here so I'm getting his info up here.

If anyone needs addtional pictures, it's basically on the way home for me, so let me know.

Milage

Pictures

His contact info is :

Ken

Email
ken@stoneknuckle.com

Cell
845-709-5935

I know, I know...the grill...

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Someone must be growing green SA Rigs

Whats the asking price?

HUGE PRICE DROP....GOT TO GO!

$20,000

Looks like a really nice rig, $20k doesn't seem outrageous.

If you are referencing the BAT link, note that it did not sell for $14,500. It was BID to $14,500.

GLWS

Last edited:
Good point krice118, I didn't see that. I wonder if it didn't hit it's the reserve price. Perhaps he paid more? I suppose it's even possible he ended up paying less. I'm still on the fence about it, it's an AMAZING looking rig and worth more than the $20k he's asking I'd guess. I'm just not sure I want an earlier model year, I was trying to find a 78+

Hi All, I am the owner of the FJ and i listed it on BAT and it DID NOT meet reserve. I think it was just bad timing that it didn't sell. It was not sold at $14K I paid way way more than that for it. I honestly welcome anyone to come by and inspect drive it. It truly is a great truck. Please let me know if you would like to come see it. I'm not far from PA

SLBLK, I deleted my earlier comment. I realized that was a disrespectful thing to say and not helpful to you. Please accept my apology.

The fact is, It looks like an amazing deal at $20k and you're being more than fair on price based on the pics. Best of luck with the sale.

Thank you all for your help! I just had someone come and see it and they bought it. Great site and will highly recommend

Congrats on the sale SLSBLK!! Someone got a great deal from you. Did you ask if they are a member of ih8mud?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom