1970 FJ40 body & frame - $100 (1 Viewer)

I have the body and frame from a 1970 FJ40 I parted out. The frame is in very good condition, it has surface rust but no rot. The tub is in decent condition. The floorboards under the front seats are rusted out and the bed is rusted across the rear. The rest of the bed, wheel wells, rear quarters, dash, etc are in pretty good condition. This tub could be used with some sheet metal work, someone restoring a body tub could cut patch panels out of this one, or you could build a Cruiser buggy out of it.

There are no axles, springs, tranny, t-case, w/s frame, top, doors, etc on the Cruiser. It does still have the engine, but I'm sure it is no good. I'll take $100 for it if anyone is interested. Located in Roxboro, NC, I can send pics.

R.K.

Last edited:
Sorry Rich, no VIN plates or title.

Darin - The dash area is good from what I remember, I will check to be sure.

R.K.

krzyabncanuck

USFS HOTSHOT
GOLD Star
Thanks man, I'm sure you seen the pic's of where the PO cut the heck out of it where the speedometer and stuff goes. That is the side i really need.

Can you send me some pics, It seems like I can find cruisers for my project but they are all rusted out. here is my email deanmatt at hotmail dot com thanks!

good luck, I think this guy dropped off the face of the earth. I posted about getting parts off of it when they were parting it out and took forever to hear anything and when I did it was stripped.

The '70 body and frame have been sold. Sorry it has taken so long to reply. Between working 50-60 hours a week lately, and doing my V8 conversion, I haven't had a lot of spare time.

R.K.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom