1970 FJ40 bezel,bib,grill $85 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a pretty decent front bib/bezel for a 1970 FJ40 not warped or dented just a couple spots of rust but very solid rust is not through metal asking $85 plus $35 shipping
bezel 001.jpg

With just a small amount of work, that would make a really cool piece of wall art for the garage or rec room. Clean up the rust, paint, add a low voltage wall wort, and wire up the headlights... Just thinking out loud....

With just a small amount of work, that would make a really cool piece of wall art for the garage or rec room. Clean up the rust, paint, add a low voltage wall wort, and wire up the headlights... Just thinking out loud....

Dude, you read my mind EXACTLY! I do not own a 40, but was considering this for that exact idea. Very cool. Now get out of my head. :D

Nuts, I gotta withdraw my offer to buy. Bump for someone else to buy this and make something great out of it.

You'd get more out of it if you just flipped the bez ...

never mind.

:)

You'd get more out of it if you just flipped the bez ...

never mind.

:)

why is every bezel upside down....maybe its a good luck thing for a fast sale? idk but my fj was upside down when i purchased it....bump for a cool idea of a garage light.

I saved this picture. It shows why the bezel is upside-down. The "TOYOTA" in the center is suppose to be centered top to bottom.

Not a bad idea of using it for garage art but I've got over a half dozen hanging around already. Trying to find a cure for being a hoarder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom