SOLD 1970 F1 & 3-speed +4-speed +++ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1970 F1 W/3-speed, additional 4-speed, Factory PTO winch W/ gear and drive line, Cluch assembly, parts of the vacuume four wheel drive cables, four complete brake drum assemebly, factory stearing complete, factory rear seats and more stuff. Selling all parts together to one buyer. $1800 takes all, I have a radiator core, miscellaneous splash shield, heat shield for exhaust. Located in Central Oregon

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

If you are willing to part out the engine/tranny a bit, I'd be interested in the transmission floor shifter assembly, this based upon my belief that you'd probably not find a buyer who would want the actual 3 speed transmission- - -lemme know. Further, I noted the shaft on the side of the 3 speed transmission that mounted the 4WD floor shifter assembly, do you also have it??? Further, I'd also be interested in your rubber motor mounts and round cushions (but not the steel portions of the motor mounts).

I'd be interested in the power steering brackets and several other parts if you're willing to part out. Lemme know too. Thanks!

Central Oregon, BTW you will make more $$$ parting out than trying to sell whole, in fact your engine alone is probably worth your asking price.

Jim, if this doesn't work out for what your looking for please let me know. I pulled a 3 spd this past winter and its just sitting in the corner of the garage. I can send you the top and transfer shifter shaft. I'm looking for your FI mounting kit so maybe we can trade or something.

JKIII FJ40, is your 3 speed tranny the floor shift style or column shift style. Also, do you have the complete 4WD floor shifter for the transfer-case ???

JKIII FJ40, is your 3 speed tranny the floor shift style or column shift style. Also, do you have the complete 4WD floor shifter for the transfer-case ???
This is a floor shift, I am keeping the Transfer-case and linkage.

so do you have the floor shifter aluminum top cover plate. With the slider plate bolted to the bottom of it. With the shift lever? If it’s complete, how much $$$

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom