1970-1972 pig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
just a body/axles/driveshafts and all interior parts no motor or transmission or transfer case..

I do have the majority of parts to make a 2fe, 4 speed and the transfer case...

Also comes with a 76 or 78 hood I cant remember...

floors are in good shape, usual rust on fenders/rear quarters, sill etc..., but not as bad as my 78....

I am not in a rush to sell it,,,

Royston GA,
asking $1250 obo
without the motor/trans etc... not sure what I need to get out of the motor and other parts, probably around the same...
make reasonable offers.

pm me an email address if anyone wants a project

If you get to the point of parting it out, Ill take a drivers side door and a hood. Ill just take a drive up. Thanks... Al

okay, price drop to $1000 you bring wheels and tires...
I may keep the 78 hood, and the A/C if someone wants to offer less...
you will need a stout 4x4 truck to get out of my compound with a trailer and pig.
Or I can winch you up if you get stuck.

Lets just for the sake of argument say I am considering parting it out. List the parts you want and the fair price you are willing to pay.
maybe I will make it in to a 50 (half 45ish half 55) that I can fit into.. more like a 45 lv with a flat bed and extended cab...

monty, I do not have a title, not needed in GA, I will probably start parting this out, but would rather sell it to someone whole,
if you want parts, pm me what you want and what you are willing to pay for it, I will probably keep the rear axle and frame, and some minor steering pieces to put a shortened 40 body on this (longer than a 45 cab-extended cab truck style for my 6'3" self) and put a flat bed on it.. either with the 2fe or a 3.4l v6 from a forerunner...

I am keeping the 78 hood

anyway, pm me what you want and what you want to pay.
4 doors,
70 hood
fenders
tub/cowl decent floors
tailgate
seats
radiator and support
dash pieces

Ill pm you back if I decide to part it out.

anybody interested in parts?

PM sent....thanks

Move it yet?

still have it. and I may have another shell soon too.

I am getting a parts pig this week, some doors, a tailgate, frame, tub, with dash parts.... I want to get rid of it in a week or two so parts will be CHEAP.... Contact me, I will post pics this week...

Chriscanoe, I have this one, a 78 and the 72 parts truck I get tomorrow. I do not have titles for the 2 72s but have a bill of sale for the one that is the most complete.

I have a frame, axles and steering...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom