1969 Patrol USA spec manual or wiring diagram. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

POTATO LAUNCHER

TLCA #6928
Threads
Not having much luck finding a manual or wiring diagram for a customer's 69 Patrol. The fuel and temp gauges do not work. As far as I can tell they are grounded properly but am unsure as to how they should be operating. The oil pressure guage is in the same cluster and functions properly.
Any help or information is greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Casey...

Last edited:
I have a 1980 MQ manual (electronic form, paper one is back in oz). Anyhow, it also covers the 61 series (the older patrol). Clearly there may have been some changes from the older '69 model, but I don't think Nissan made too many changes to the old patrol over the decades :)

So, here's a snippet from my manual. It appears that the Temp and Fuel gauges 'share' a VR (I presume some kind of basic voltage regulator 'thing') and the oil gauge has its own VR (which is presumably why the Oil gauge is still working). I would guess the Temp/Fuel VR has failed or there is a wiring break.

The manuals are 100's of megabytes in size. If you need more, I can see about uploading to a site that you can access them from (google drive etc).

cheers,
george.

61_gauges.jpg

Thank you for the input. Makes sense now.

describes the bitmetalic 'voltage regulator'...

cheers,
george.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom