For Sale 1969 fj55 .Redding cal. 96007 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 55 Series
Mileage
20200915_150215.jpg

What are you asking. Any specs
$30.000 as of right now. I'm very much still figuring out this site I have hundreds of pictures of the rust repair and restoration process that has a Chevy 350 it is leafed over it has power steering Toyota axles zero rust bad bind on the inside lots of custom metal work in the Rockers and rear end and every Nut and Bolt replaced full body off paint job and restoration new tires. It could come with if a buyer wanted a full set of axles that are in great shape some front fenders some doors I have extra emblems I have lots of extra parts custom painted Jerry cans and several other items. I could also finish the Upholstery and everything for a potential buyer I am very much in the process of completing it but it is not quite there yet I've got 85% all new weatherstripping all the hard ones in the rear tailgate are new the vent glass rubber is new the front door weather stripping is new new windshield and weatherstripping new rear quarter glass weather stripping

$30.000 as of right now. I'm very much still figuring out this site I have hundreds of pictures of the rust repair and restoration process that has a Chevy 350 it is leafed over it has power steering Toyota axles zero rust bad bind on the inside lots of custom metal work in the Rockers and rear end and every Nut and Bolt replaced full body off paint job and restoration new tires. It could come with if a buyer wanted a full set of axles that are in great shape some front fenders some doors I have extra emblems I have lots of extra parts custom painted Jerry cans and several other items. I could also finish the Upholstery and everything for a potential buyer I am very much in the process of completing it but it is not quite there yet I've got 85% all new weatherstripping all the hard ones in the rear tailgate are new the vent glass rubber is new the front door weather stripping is new new windshield and weatherstripping new rear quarter glass weather stripping
upload to imgur.com and post the links, you can do more images per post that way.

Basically what I did was cut out any rusted metal and Fab din all brand new metal call it custom Fab work call it whatever you want it was done well and works and looks pretty good I think
Cool thing is it brings the bottom of the front wheel well in the whole rocker up six or seven in and it brings the rear end up about the same or more and in about 4 in also

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom