1969 FJ55 For Sale 6000.00 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anybody interested?

I know I know. We'll see what happens, so far very little interest.

Bumpity bump

Bump...

is she still for sale, I just ran across her and joined the forum to find out about her.

is she still for sale, I just ran across her and joined the forum to find out about her.

Last I knew Carmon still had it, it's also listed on montana craiglist. It is a nice rig, I was able to see it in person in early July.
Paul

thanks for the help I dont do well with computers. I tried to email through craigslist and failed. How would I go about getting in touch with him?

thanks for the help I dont do well with computers. I tried to email through craigslist and failed. How would I go about getting in touch with him?

send a pm through mud.

thanks for the help. I finally figured out what pm is and how to do it. I am pretty new to this I guess you can tell.

I'll PM you his phone #

Hey guys... Moving to Colorado in the next couple weeks and can't take my pig with me. Anybody interested. I just ordered the downey adapter parts and will be dropping in a 350 in the next week, so assuming all goes well it should be drivable. Once I drop in the 350 I plan on raising the price but if someone wants it before that let me know.

1969 FJ55 Landcruiser

if you forget the build thread check it out here:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/vehicles-trailers-sale-wanted/292430-1968-69-fj55-sale-trade.html

this thing still for sale, pretty interested if it runs and drives. btw im in south dakota so i'll be able to drive it back hopefully...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom