For Sale 1969 FJ55 Cody WY (Not Mine) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saw this on my way back from Yellowstone. If I only had a trailer with me I would be making room in my garage this morning!

If I read it correctly, the owner wants $1000. The sign was very faded but I think the phone number was 250-0525. I took a quick look underneath and the frame looked solid. No idea if it runs.

It's west of Cody on US 14 and Road 6Cu across from the Green Creek Inn & RV Park. If that phone number isn't correct maybe you could call the Green Creek folks and see if they know who owns it.

Someone save this one!

55 Cody WY.jpg

The interior was rough. The truck is a project without a doubt. I wish I took more time to look it over and get pics for you all, but I had my lovely bride sitting in the passenger seat of my truck shaking her head and saying some words that I think were both impolite and improper. She was giving me that "get your butt back in here and don't even think about it" look. So, in a selfish act of self-preservation, I got back in the truck and drove on.

If anyone grabs this thing I'd love to hear how it works out.

Anyone grab this up yet? I'll try to call tomorrow...

My wife's father lives in Cody so I asked him to take a look at it. He said it's got lots of rust and quite a lot of engine parts in the cab.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

I think she's beautiful! :pig: Thanks Lillo', for posting this up.

A few surprises hiding in there: floors and front body mounts solid; surface rust only. Absolutely POR-15-able. Majority of the length of both rockers are solid, only perforated behind the rear seams. Original owner's manual and wiring diagram in the glovebox; both in great shape. All switches, levers, emblems, light lenses, front and rear heaters installed. OEM TEQ-branded Fujitsu ten AM stereo and speaker installed and perfect. Original spare under the arse; looks like it's never been dropped down. Crank start handle under the back seat. Original key in the ignition.
Really nice guy: "I have a bunch of left-over Toyota stuff from selling my FJ40s and this thing; yours if you want it."

Thanks again Lillo'!
Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom