1969 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Parting out a 1969 FJ40, also have alot of misc parts from a 1970 cruiser project. zip is 99208 if your checking shipping costs. Pictures avalible at request via email or phone. Truck is complete minus the top, front bumper (was on there to tow it home) and engine, everything else is there. no door stops on the doors so they open all the way at moment.
IMAG0143.jpg
IMAG0144.jpg

doors

your doors Yes worth about $100-$125 range mirrors bolted into the side will take some value off DAve ..I would be interested in BIB and rear half doors

it has the half doors on the back. Price on doors is about what I expected 100-150 (front doors). Still looking up values on some of this stuff. Offers are great, never parted one of these out before.

What is the condition of the pass front turn signal? Is the housing cracked or damaged? I don't need the lens, so you could pull that off and sell it separately if you wanted. How much shipped to 74103? Thanks,
Jonny

Interested in the hood spear. How much? Send pics and price to Preston.moody2@gmail.com. Also what parts do you have for off the '70?

Thanks,
Preston

signals are both perfect mnus touch up paint, not sure on shipping,(who you want it through) my zip is 99208

signals are both perfect mnus touch up paint, not sure on shipping,(who you want it through) my zip is 99208

Do you have a picture of the touch up paint? And how much do you want for the pass side not including shipping?

Thanks,
Jonny

Email sent.

CLUSTER ??

Also is dash unmolested?

Wiper assembly is intact. Send me a PM. IF your checking shipping I am at 99208.
I do still have the cluster and the dash is unmolested and is in real good shape.
Radiator screen is in great shape minus "toyota" emblem.

Real new to parting out a rig so if ya got a ballpark in mind let me know, I am open to negotiation as well so have patience.

Front Turn signal lights are sold.
Passenger fender thats in pic is sold, have 2 passenger fenders left (one with cancer whole the others has a dent along the tire side edge.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom