SOLD 1969 FJ40 Roseville CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
9572.jpeg

9574.jpeg

This is one I built for my brother in Roseville. PM me if serious and I will have you contact him directly to see it.
1969 FJ40 with original red paint and no rust. This is an original clean body and frame from northern Wyoming. The engine is a 1985 2F backed by a 1976 Landcruiser 4 speed and 1 piece transfer case. The front axle is also 1976 Landcruiser and has the oem disc brakes. Late model brake bucket was professionally installed along with Landcruiser brake master and booster. Axle ratio is 4:11. It has a full roll cage and 3 point seat belts. Rear seat is forward facing and folds down. Original side mounted rear seats are included. Steering is Saginaw power. It has 2 inch lift springs and rides on BFG 33x10.50-15s and aluminum wheels. A Warn 8274 is mounted on an ConFer bumper with tow bar mounts. Tow bar is also included for flat towing. The top and doors are included and complete except for the rubber gasket between the sides and fiberglass cap. Rear heater is included but not installed. Asking $25k obo

Last edited:
IMG_0859.JPG

IMG_0860.JPG

Still looking for a new home!

This rig is sold.

Last edited:
Still available

This is a clean daily driver. Sold

9579.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back