For Sale 1969 FJ40 Original Baby Blue Patina Idaho (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(0, 195, 255)
Price reduced! $6,750..
I have a really nice easy project for sale. Building a house and not going to get to it for a while and the funds could be helpful.
I have a 1969 FJ40 with a 2F and 4spd. Strong running engine.
Could use some carb work.Takes a bit to start it when it’s cold.
Brakes work but are a little sensitive and lock up if you press to hard. Headlights don’t work. Minor electrical.
Instrument cluster is pretty rough. Factory good used one included. Rides a little rough. New lift springs and shocks included.
Windshield cracked and gasket leaks.
Rear jump seats need bolted in. Aftermarket rollbar in the way.
Minimal rust for the year. Solid floors.
Worst is beneath rear doors.
It has a really nice strong winch.
Original paint with great patina.
Nice BFG tires. Stock size. Factory steel rims.
Feel free to ask any questions or request any pictures that you would like.
$7,500

41E3D80C-877C-458D-B43E-BA0E81E0E4AC.jpeg

D573E02E-0E11-4844-8C5B-002C8023D1B1.jpeg

CCB793D3-C555-4F1F-B58E-80C10660A557.jpeg

71B44B57-7A03-411E-9DA7-2BDBEA0B7F19.png

Last edited:
Looks a lot like my Idaho patina blue. Still for sale? Is it in Ada County now, or Sandpoint?

Last edited:
Hey all! Back in town from Arizona and the snow is all gone so I can get better pics to those who PM’d.. Let me know if you’re still interested and I will get those right over.

Easy project you say? 😆🤣 ha ha
Easier said than done. I don’t know of any Landcruiser projects that are easy, especially not yours needing a body off restoration, panel replacements (rust), chassis work, sandblasting everything, paint, complete disassemble and reassemble. Unknown what work is required on engine & Drive train. To restore this right would be a lot of hours of hard work & skill. Some of these projects take guys years to complete.
Hundreds of hours of tough work. Time & A lot of money.
Piece of cake 🍰

It all depends on what you want. If you want a strong running solid 40 that has no major cancer and shows it’s character nicely then you have any easy project. Obviously everyone knows restoring one to new condition takes a lot of time and money.

Nice 40. Looks like a good truck. Package deal for it and the high roof 61 next to it?;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom