SOLD 1969 FJ 40 in Kingsport, TN (East TN) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I missed this reading through all the posts but do you still have a rollbar, and do you have any pics of it? Brandon in Knoxville

I have never posted but have been a creeper on this forum for several years. Great resource! I’m a little over 2/3 of the way on my 1st frame off on a ‘69 FJ40. Time has come to get rid of some of many parts. Cheating and did a v8 swap which has left me with a ton of available parts. I’m not using a lot of the mechanicals as a result of the swap. I will submit a non- all inclusive list of what I have. Feel free to ask and I may have it. It did have the 3 on the tree stick shifter. I will send pics at ur request. So here goes:

F2 engine which has head off and not torn down. Def a rebuild but looks pretty complete. This was a donor the previous owner had.

F engine. Think it was the original. It is completely torn apart and looks a lot rougher than the F2. Appears to have crank/camshaft/pistons/oil pan/head/etc. We can assess this if anybody interested. It is in rough shape but PO gave me new bearings/rings etc that I think go with this engine.
Exhaust and tubing
3 speed linkage and vacuum assemblies
Engine mounting parts
Radiator
Full set of brakes/rotors/backing plates/etc
New set of aftermarket shocks
Rusty rear doors and rusty lift gate
4 steel wheels...don’t think they are stock
Full set seats...front bench seats...2 rear jump seats
Rollbar (don’t) think it will fit with the old jump seats
Rear heater
Front heater parts
3 speed transmission
Fuel tank and straps
Tool box lid
That’s a start. I’m keeping most of the front dash so none of that is available.
Just request pics of what you want. Forum won’t let me post more than 5 pics at once.
Hi Jim, Can you send me some pictures of the front seat? Including base frame and connection points? Not sure if it will fit my '74. Thank you

How much for the radiator fan shroud shipped 76712

Owe some apologies, haven’t looked at this forum for awhile. I have rollbar still. $100 sound oK? If you’re in Knoxville should be easy to retrieve.

6B45B697-9B68-49F1-B8BF-5093D262C739.jpeg

You can have it if I still have it! Out of town, might have tossed it but will get back with you next week. The shaft has been cut off for Saginaw

Hi @Jim Root , I am looking for side mirrors, rear view mirror, and exhaust down pipe.

I'm in nashville, let me know if you have those. thanks

@Jim Root do you still have that floor shifter in the picture?

Do you still have that floor shifter? If yes, is it for a 3-speed?
Yes and yes.
@Jim Root do you still have that floor shifter in the picture?

Do you still have that floor shifter? If yes, is it for a 3-speed?
Hi @Jim Root , I am looking for side mirrors, rear view mirror, and exhaust down pipe.

I'm in nashville, let me know if you have those. thanks
Sorry, using them or don’t have mirrors or exhaust pipe.

Well, I don't see one in the photos but I'm looking for a a radiator support bracket, the metal frame that the stock radiator sits down inside of. Got one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom