SOLD 1969 FJ 40 in Kingsport, TN (East TN) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just updating:

Front seats sold (still have rears)
Engines sold
Brake cylinders sold
Fuel tank/straps sold

What’s the condition of the seats. Front bench and jump seats?
front seats sold, benches need upholstery, one is missing original bumpers on bottom but has canvas strap clips on both

2F776C1D-5BCC-442D-8546-F9EB54A33B71.jpeg

BA4C7414-51FF-4A53-BB3F-30492FA01DB7.jpeg

9FF880B1-AB94-45F7-8793-43F873A8429D.jpeg

DE3C5693-B4EA-48FD-BE34-3006818B4A7E.jpeg

89165FF0-F61D-4F28-84C9-A795B76FB136.jpeg

I have never posted but have been a creeper on this forum for several years. Great resource! I’m a little over 2/3 of the way on my 1st frame off on a ‘69 FJ40. Time has come to get rid of some of many parts. Cheating and did a v8 swap which has left me with a ton of available parts. I’m not using a lot of the mechanicals as a result of the swap. I will submit a non- all inclusive list of what I have. Feel free to ask and I may have it. It did have the 3 on the tree stick shifter. I will send pics at ur request. So here goes:

F2 engine which has head off and not torn down. Def a rebuild but looks pretty complete. This was a donor the previous owner had.

F engine. Think it was the original. It is completely torn apart and looks a lot rougher than the F2. Appears to have crank/camshaft/pistons/oil pan/head/etc. We can assess this if anybody interested. It is in rough shape but PO gave me new bearings/rings etc that I think go with this engine.
Exhaust and tubing
3 speed linkage and vacuum assemblies
Engine mounting parts
Radiator
Full set of brakes/rotors/backing plates/etc
New set of aftermarket shocks
Rusty rear doors and rusty lift gate
4 steel wheels...don’t think they are stock
Full set seats...front bench seats...2 rear jump seats
Rollbar (don’t) think it will fit with the old jump seats
Rear heater
Front heater parts
3 speed transmission
Fuel tank and straps
Tool box lid
That’s a start. I’m keeping most of the front dash so none of that is available.
Just request pics of what you want. Forum won’t let me post more than 5 pics at once.
How much for all the front heater and parts

How much for all the front heater and parts
should have most of the parts, need to know exactly which ones you need so I can check them out to give you a fair assessment of their condition. Do you mind looking on SOR and screen shot or show part numbers you want. I do want to hook up the blower to make sure it works. I should have a lot of the stuff but needs some cleaning and rebuilding. Email is easier to send you better pics back and forth: rootyroot@gmail.com

Cost for glass fuel bowl filter?

Cost for all 4x4 activation rods/linkages?

Cost for the fuse panel with cover and the two fuse blocks?

Cost for black box voltage regulator and goldish color horn relay?

Lasty, this Grey fuel neck cover. Thanks :cheers:

IMG_20200518_193828.jpg

Cost for glass fuel bowl filter?

Cost for all 4x4 activation rods/linkages?

Cost for the fuse panel with cover and the two fuse blocks?

Cost for black box voltage regulator and goldish color horn relay?

Lasty, this Grey fuel neck cover. Thanks :cheers:

View attachment 2311237
I’m interested in all of the above as well if DesertFJ40 doesn’t take it. Also does the rear heater work by chance and how much? Happy New Year!

I’m interested in all of the above as well if DesertFJ40 doesn’t take it. Also does the rear heater work by chance and how much? Happy New Year!
I have put this stuff in storage…give me until later today and I will re-evaluate what I have. Sorry this is such an old posting I thought it to be dead, but will be happy to take a look and get back with you.

I have put this stuff in storage…give me until later today and I will re-evaluate what I have. Sorry this is such an old posting I thought it to be dead, but will be happy to take a look and get back with you.
I'd be interested in the column shifter and any bits that come with it. ( i have the rest of the linkage)
Also the switch on the vacuum transfer module for the 4wd indicator light.
Thanks

Hey all, sorry, was out sick and not being very productive. Will take a look tomorrow and see what I have to offer. So sorry about my slow responses…I’ve been lame!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom